If you are not sure about when you want to visit us for an on-site Spanish immersion but want to start as soon as possible anyway, we have the hybrid program.
This program allows you to start with online Spanish classes before visiting us for an on-site Spanish immersion.
50% of what you invest in your online classes will be converted into a discount for a Spanish immersion you can book later.
If you spend USD 200 on online classes, you will receive a USD-100 discount for your immersion.
All our classes are individual! This allows you to choose if you want a one-on-one class or a class with one or two friends, thus making it a small group class.
You can combine your classes with other online resources. We are familiar with most apps available on the market and will be pleased to advise on what's best for you.
Your online instructors will be your instructors during your on-site Spanish immersion, which is a great opportunity to meet them early on in the process.
You can schedule your class anytime between 8 am and 9 pm UTC, from Monday to Friday. Subject to instructor availability.
- A computer, laptop, tablet or mobile device with an internet connection.
- Headphones (recommended).
- Software: SKYPE. It's free and pre-installed on most computers.
50% of what you invest in your online Spanish classes will be converted into a discount for an on-site Spanish immersion you can book later.
$35 / €35 per hour
$33 / €33 per hour
$30 / €30 per hour
$26 / €26 per hour
- One hour at ANDERS LANGUAGES® means 1 hour: 60 minutes!
- All hours should be used within 2 months after your payment.
- The discount for the onsite Spanish immersion will be valid for an immersion in Mexico or Spain, scheduled no later than 12 months after payment of your first online course.
- The discount cannot exceed 50% of the total cost of your Spanish immersion. If you pay in Euros, the amounts paid will be valid in Spain. If you pay in US Dollars, the amounts paid will be valid for an immersion in Mexico. In case you are not sure about the location, you can decide later; however, exchange rate fees will apply.