SALES AND CANCELLATION TERMS
Making the downpayment mentioned on the proposal means acceptance of the proposal and sales conditions:
1.1. We will email you the confirmation of your reservation, including a price proposal for the total cost.
1.2. We guarantee your reservation with a payment of 50% of the total fee. The rest of the course fees can be paid for upon arrival. We accept debit/credit cards, PayPal and bank wires. Payments via PayPal or other platforms cannot be used for payment of the balance due to local tax regulations. Once the down payment has been paid, your stay with us is guaranteed.
1.3. ANDERS LANGUAGES is not liable in any cases of acts of God (according to the law) or for unlawful acts on the part of the students, nor the consequences they might bring on.
1.4. On weekends we offer accommodations and breakfast. However, we do not serve lunch and dinner on Saturdays and Sundays, with the exception of arrival day combined with the welcome pack or in the case of your having enrolled for weekend classes. Nevertheless, if you want to prepare yourself a meal, you are free to use our kitchen, where food is always available during the weekends. Another option might be the restaurants, of various price ranges, available nearby. Some of them feature home delivery service.
1.5. Accommodation before or after your stay at the residence is subject to availability and payment of a supplement. Our fees include accommodations during your course plus the weekend between course weeks.
1.6. No classes are held on:
- Mexico only: JAN 1: New Year's Day / SEP 16: Independence Day / DEC 25: Christmas Day
- Spain only: JAN 1: New Year's Day / JAN 6: Día de los tres Reyes / MAR/APR Variable: Good Friday / MAY 1: Labour Day / OCT 12: Columbus Day / NOV 1: All Saints Day / DEC 25: Christmas Day
- USA only: JAN 1: New Year's Day / JAN 19: Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr. / FEB 16: Washington's Birthday / MAY 25: Memorial Day / JUL 4: Independence Day / SEP 7: Labor Day / OCT 12: Columbus Day / NOV 11: Veterans Day / NOV 26: Thanksgiving Day / DEC 25: Christmas Day
Nevertheless, we will reschedule these lost course days, so you won't lose classes you've paid for. During holidays, accommodations and breakfast are provided, however, as on weekends, lunch and dinner are not served.
1.7. We guarantee that we will do all we can to help the client to achieve his or her learning objectives. However, our obligation to the client regarding the learning of a foreign language is limited to an obligation of due care, and the client alone is responsible for the results achieved.
1.8. Any additional service, discount, request or change in the program should be included in the proposal as the program and the amounts charged will be based on the proposal.
1.9. We cannot accept any liability for physical or material harm caused by third parties operating transfers to or from the residences, or by hidden defects or inherent risks in products bought from third parties and sold as seen by ANDERS LANGUAGES solely for the comfort of the client.
1.10. The client's passport, and if required, a valid visa are the client's responsibility.
1.11. Vallarta only. - All the outdoor activities are offered by our partner, Vallarta Adventures S.A. de C.V. and/or its partners. If for whatsoever reason Vallarta Adventures S.A. de C.V. cancels a program, you will be refunded. The amount of the refund will be the value listed on the Vallarta Adventures S.A. de C.V. pricelist. Participation in a program organized by Vallarta Adventures S.A. de C.V. implies acceptance of all the terms and conditions of Vallarta Adventures S.A. de C.V. ANDERS LANGUAGES is not liable for any harm caused by third parties, including Vallarta Adventures S.A. de C.V. - Any amounts paid by ANDERS LANGUAGES on your behalf to Vallarta Adventures S.A. de C.V. are nonrefundable, unless Vallarta Adventures S.A. de C.V. offers a refund. - Some activities and excursions offered by Vallarta Adventures S.A. de C.V. have exclusions based on the age and/or, physical condition of the participants. Make sure to check the requirements for participation.
2. CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS & RESCHEDULING:
2.1. FOR PROGRAMS INCLUDING THE FLEX SERVICE.
2.1.1. CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS:
- Cancellation and refund requests made up to 60 days prior the course-start date: no cost.
- Cancellation and refund requests made between 59 and 31 days prior the course-start date: a cancellation fee equivalent to 10% of the program’s total cost applies.
- Cancellation and refund requests between 30 and 4 days prior the course-start date: a cancellation fee equivalent to 20% of the program’s total cost applies.
- Cancellation and refund requests made 3 days or less prior the course start date: a cancellation fee equivalent to 30% of the program’s total cost applies.
However, you might want to reschedule your booking:
- Rescheduling requests made up to 31 days prior the course-start date: no cost.
- Rescheduling requests made between 30 and 4 days prior the course-start date: an administrative fee equivalent to 10% of the program’s total cost applies.
- Rescheduling requests made 3 days or less prior the course start date: an administrative fee equivalent to 20% of the program’s total cost applies.
2.1.3. The Flex Service should be purshased before payment of the downpayment. Once paid the downpayment, the Flex Service cannot be added.
2.2 FOR PROGRAMS NOT INCLUDING THE FLEX SERVICE.
2.2.1. CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS:
- Cancellation and refund requests made up to 60 days prior the course-start date: a cancellation fee equivalent to 25% of the program’s total cost applies.
- Cancellation and refund requests made between 59 and 31 days prior the course-start date: a cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of the program’s total cost applies.
- Cancellation and refund requests made 30 days or less prior the course-start date: not accepted.
However, you might want to reschedule your booking:
- Rescheduling requests made up to 60 days prior the course-start date: no cost.
- Rescheduling requests made between 59 and 31 days prior the course-start date: an administrative fee equivalent to 25% of the program’s total cost applies.
- Rescheduling requests made 30 days or less prior the course start date: an administrative fee equivalent to 50% of the program’s total cost applies.
We are not able to do exceptions for any circumstances like flight delays or sicknesses. We highly recommend to purchase a travel insurance with a Cancel for Any Reason policy or to include our Flex Service to cover these circumstances.
2.3. Credit card fees or banking fees are not refundable.
2.4. Cancellations or requests to reschedule are only accepted in writing, either by letter or email.
2.5. In the event ANDERS LANGUAGES is unable to run the program, the client will receive a full refund, including any credit card or banking fees.
2.6. You can transfer bookings from the Cuernavaca, Vallarta and Miami immersion residence to the Sevilla residence at no cost, subject to availability. You will be required to pay the price difference between the programs.
2.7. In no case will money be refunded once the course has started (except for the money back guarantee*).
2.8. Unconditional, money back guarantee. We know our business and how to maintain satisfied clients. If you aren't satisfied, however, just tell us during the first day of the training and we will return your money. That simple.
2.9. When rescheduling, please take the following into account:
- You can only reschedule two weeks (or anytime for programs including the Flex Service) before your planned starting day.
- We cannot guarantee openings: rescheduling is subject to availability.
- Although we try to respect any room upgrade as booked originally, the room upgrade is not guaranteed when rescheduling, even if you paid for it.
- You have 12 months (or 24 months for programs including the Flex Service) after the original starting day to reschedule.
- If there has been a fee increase by the time you rebook, you will be required to pay the balance due (if applicable) plus the difference between the original and new fees.
- After a request for rescheduling, you can't request a cancellation or refund.
3.1. You are not insured against illness or accidents, theft or loss of personal possessions. We therefore highly recommend you take out a personal insurance policy.
3.2. Replacement costs for breakage due to negligence on the part of the student will be charged to the student.
4.1. Any disputes should be sent to your agent or directly to ANDERS LANGUAGES
4.2. Any failure on our part to carry out our obligations will give rise to sanctions under the rules of Mexican (courses offered in Mexico), Spanish law (courses offered in Spain) or the US (courses offered in the USA).
4.3. Unless otherwise requested, the client authorizes ANDERS LANGUAGES and its agents to use, on any medium, their first names and that of their company, their testimonials and photos and videos taken during their stay to promote the activities of ANDERS LANGUAGES.
4.4. We cannot always guarantee the room type of your choice. In case of a downgrade we will refund the price difference.
4.5. Free upgrades are discretional and subject to availability upon arrival.
4.6. Check in and check out.
- Check in day before program start: 4:30 pm
- Check in same day as program start: 8:30 am
- Check out same day as program end: 3:30 pm (5 day program) - 8:00 pm (2 and 7 day program)
- Check out day after program end: 11:00 am
- Early check-in or late check-out possible only after request and availability of rooms.
4.7. Any program offered for free (fun trips, exchange...) is subject to a non-refundable USD/EUR 150 booking fee. This booking fee DOES not apply for paid-for programs.
4.8. The ForTWO and ForALL programs are only for friends, relatives or colleagues studying together: participants need a similar linguistic level.
4.9. Fees of the ForTWO and ForALL programs are based on guests sharing the room. In case separate rooms are required, please choose the ForONE program.
4.10. TWO day courses: end at 7:45 pm. FIVE day courses: end at 3:00 pm. SEVEN day courses: on the fourth day, the program ends at 3:00 pm and the last day, the program ends at 7:45 pm.
4.11. Fees in MXN (Mexican Pesos) are only valid for companies and individuals with a Mexican taxpayer ID (RFC).
4.12. Clients with a long term agreement (post payment): a course is only confirmed after receipt of a “formal order” and after our invoice has been formally accepted. Our invoices should be paid at the latest 30 days after receipt.
4.13. The name ANDERS LANGUAGES is a registered trademark. All the ANDERS LANGUAGES course materials, documents and audios are the results of our work and our expertise. We exercise all our intellectual property rights over them fully and without reservation. All rights are reserved for all our products, which may in no case be reproduced, even partially, by any means, nor be rented, sold, lent or exploited in any other way.
4.14. Discounts are exclusive of each other and cannot be accumulated.
4.15. Pick-up service. Unexpected traffic or issues out of our control can result in our driver being late for your pick-up. If that happens, we will inform you via WhatsApp or phone and offer you an alternative. However, rest assured we do everything reasonable to avoid this kind of circumstances.
4.16. Welcome service. The service ends at 10 pm. If you arrive at the immersion residence after 6 pm because of traffic or a cancelled, delayed or late flight, the amount of hours offered will be reduced. The service will be cancelled if you arrive at the immersion residence after 10:00 pm. In these cases, you cannot request any refund or compensation. If you book a flight scheduled to arrive after 5 pm, we recommend not using our welcome service or canceling the welcome service at the latest 72 hours before arrival to receive a refund or extra hours of class.
4.17. The Gastronomic and Cultural modules. Because of reasons beyond of our control, such as weather conditions or availability of providers, some of the activities may not be available during your stay: in that case, you can choose a similar activity at no additional cost.
4.18.Price proposals are valid for 30 days and are subject to availability.
5. USE OF YOUR DATA:
5.1. We only request information we need to organize your language immersion.
5.2. The information we receive is stored on our secured server and its secured back-up on the cloud.
5.3. After your stay, your data will be archived on our secured server and removed from the cloud within 12 months.
5.4. Fotos or videos taken during your immersion where you might appear will only be used if you agree to this formally. If used, these visual materials can be published on our website, brochures, promotional materials and social media channels. Under NO circumstances will we link your family name (or other details which might identify you easily) to visual content made public. We will always honor any request to remove any visual content where you appear.
5.5. Your data will NEVER be shared with, sold to, or rented to 3rd parties.
5.6. We will always honor any request to update or remove any information. Such requests should be sent by via email.