USE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. ANDERS LANGUAGES provides users with the opportunity to have their data permanently removed from our database. For your data to be removed, please go to anderslanguages.com/adios. To correct or update data, please contact us. To remove, correct or update your data, we need either your email, phone number or full name.
2. We use the personal information we collect to fulfill information requests, follow-up information requests, process bookings and ensure that you are receiving the best possible access to our services. Additionally, you may choose to receive other information from ANDERS LANGUAGES by checking the box “newsletter”.
3. ANDERS LANGUAGES does not rent, sell, or share any of your personal information with 3rd parties.
4. ANDERS LANGUAGES contains links to other Web sites. ANDERS LANGUAGES is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
5. We use commercially reasonable measures to safeguard personal information once we receive it. However, please be aware that no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be fully secure.
6. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this website, or if you feel that we have failed to comply with any local or international privacy law, including GDPR regulations, you can contact ANDERS LANGUAGES by sending an email. We will respond promptly and appropriately.
2. We use the third party Smartlook.com service to record anonymous visitors actions on our website.
3. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our web site. In addition, we use IP addresses to gather non-personally identifiable demographic information about our users